- All regular priced goods must be returned within 28 Days from receipt of goods for an exchange or refund.
- Sale goods bought online may only be exchanged within 7 days of receipt of product.
- If you are returning your item(s) please include your original despatch note that was included in the box when sent to you, as this will have your order number on.
- Please ensure you have included a covering letter explaining why the item(s) are being returned and include a contact telephone number if not previously supplied
- In the case of fault or error, please provide a full description with your reason for return in the cover note
- Place your covering letter / original despatch note with the returning product(s) and return in the original packaging with all the tags on as we sent them to you. For clarity please ensure you do not apply any tape to the branded box we sent the parcel in. Instead place an additional cover over the item(s) being returned.
- In the event the item is being returned faulty please ensure it is appropriately wrapped if the original packaging has been discarded
- a) If you are a UK Customer, click the link to download the FREE UK RETURNS FORM following the instructions and take to your nearest Post Office to:- Landau, 111 Sandgate Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2BL, United Kingdom.
b) You must obtain a receipt for your return at the Post Office counter. This is your proof of return, and must be provided if the item you are returning does not arrive at our store.
- If you are an international customer for your protection we strongly recommend you use a Recorded or traceable Delivery Service against which you are insured in the event of loss, as we cannot be responsible for returned goods unless we have signed for them at our store.
- Please allow 2-3 working days in the UK for the goods to be returned to us, and for us to process the return. European and International Returns times vary and we will notify you by email when we have received and processed your return.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions (point 9) for more information