The original Timberland 6 Inch Boot celebrates over 40 years of production and has now been designed especially for Juniors. Timberland footwear provides a warm, comfortable, sturdy and waterproof boot for your children, perfect for those wet and cold winter days.
- Premium full-grain leather upper for rugged durability
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction is guaranteed to keep feet dry in any weather
- 200 grams of insulation
- Textile lining and footbed cover for breathability
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibres for long-lasting wear
- Rustproof hardware for durability and authenticity
- EVA footbed for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability
- Steel shank for arch support
Timberland was founded in 1952 as the Abbington Shoe Company. It evolved over the years with the introduction of the Classic 6” Premium Timberland work boot in 1973. Timberland footwear is as rugged and durable today as it was back then. Landau are pleased to stock a wide collection of Timberland Footwear.